Beautiful mountain cabin located in The Homestead in Wears Valley offers excellent views of the Smokies. As you enter the cabin, you are greeted by the 1/2 bath, fully equipped kitchen, comfortable living-room and breakfast nook. King size bed and full bath with step in tile shower offer visitors all the comforts of home. Upstairs you will find a Queen Bed and full bath and a quaint reading area to enjoy your favorite book. Downstairs offers plenty of room to gather and enjoy a game of pool. There is also a full bath and laundry room downstairs. If you love the great outdoors, you will love the outdoor gas fireplace. Located on the main level deck, the fireplace offers a warm and welcoming ambiance. Gather round, cozy up and relax...You are officially on mountain time. The outdoor hot tub is also located on the main level deck area. The lower level deck offers additional seating for outdoor dining. This cabin is an excellent choice if you are looking for a second home or investment property.
Jerry Sandifer of EXIT Tennessee Realty Pros, LLC
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Smokies,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 54.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Basement: Finished Basement
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Roof: Composite Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Gutters
- Patio: Deck(s)
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Alarm System: Security System
- Fireplace: 2 Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace Logs
- Floors: Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Recreation Room, Security System, Smoke Detector(s)
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Lot Size: Wooded